I offer 1 on 1 lessons to aspiring makeup artists or just the everyday gal who want to gain addition knowledge and skill! These lessons can be customized for you, and can range from short mini-lessions (lash application, eyebrows, etc.) to a full session catering towards creating an entire cohesive look, ranging from natural to full glam!
I am incredibly passionate about makeup and the artistry involved, and offer a informative yet fun experience. I pride myself on helping and teaching others, so each lesson and session will be paced specifically for you and your experience level. My hope is to facilitate a fun learning environment that will leave you feeling confident in your new makeup skills!
Please use the form at the bottom of this page to book your 1 on 1 session now!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A fun, informative lesson to expand your makeup knowledge.
- Discussing my favorite products and how they can work for different skin types, face shapes, and preferences.
- An open dialogue- feel free to ask as many questions as we go!
HOW TO PREPARE
- Please identify and bring to my attention any allergies or skin sensitivities you may have.
- Please bring your own personal makeup kit. Whether it be two items, or a full brush set and freelance kit, this will help me to asses your skill level and knowledge of products. I can show you how to use what you already own, and together we can work to fill in any gaps if necessary.
- If you wish to learn how to apply makeup to a model, please bring someone with a larger eye space (it can be your friend, mother, brother, sister… whoever!).
- If you wish to learn how to apply makeup to yourself, please come with a clean, cleansed face. If you wish to apply skin care, feel free but we can cover that as part of the entire makeup application process!
- Please research and bring a few inspiration photos of the look you would like to create. This will help guide our lesson and ensure we practice the exact skills you are looking to build.
TYPES OF SESSIONS
A non-refundable retainer and completed contract will be required to hold your date/lesson.
Mini-lessons will typically last an hour, and focus on tackling a specific step in the makeup application process you might be struggling with. For instance, mini-lessons can be focused on applying false lashes, creating the perfect brows, applying contour, or applying winged liner. These sessions are quick and can be combined to create one larger session. If you have 1 or more specific concerns, please contact me and we will create a lesson specific to you and your needs.
NATURAL MAKEUP LESSON
Best for beginners and those who love that “no-makeup makeup look”! A natural makeup lesson will typically take up to 2 hours dependent on skill level. During this lesson, we will focus primarily on creating a healthy, glowing, natural looking complexion. We will cover skin prep, foundation, concealing, contouring, highlighting, brows, eyes, liner, lips, and setting! Natural-style false lashes are included.
GLAM MAKEUP LESSON
During our glam makeup lesson, we will cover everything from brows, to lips, to glitter, and bold lashes. I can teach you how to create a bold cut crease, incorporate color, or even used more advanced products such as liquid shadow and pigments! These sessions last up to 3 hours based on skill. Due to detail of instruction, only 1 full look will be completed.
It may be beneficial to you to book a natural makeup lesson prior, to ensure your have the proper fundamentals and basic knowledge of makeup application.
Please contact for an individual quote.
- Credit Card via Square
- American Express
- NO CASH
I can travel to you, or you can travel to me (address given once booked)! Please note, an extra $0.50/mile surcharge will be added if I am required to come to your location. If location of service is over 30 miles away, an additional fee will be added at the discretion of the artist.