I offer 1 on 1 lessons to aspiring makeup artists or just the everyday gal who want to gain addition knowledge and skill! These lessons can be customized for you, and can range from short mini-lessions (lash application, eyebrows, etc.) to a full session catering towards creating an entire cohesive look, ranging from natural to full glam!
I am incredibly passionate about makeup and the artistry involved, and offer a informative yet fun experience. I pride myself on helping and teaching others, so each lesson and session will be paced specifically for you and your experience level. My hope is to facilitate a fun learning environment that will leave you feeling confident in your new makeup skills!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A fun, informative lesson to expand your makeup knowledge.
- Discussing my favorite products and how they can work for different skin types, face shapes, and preferences.
- An open dialogue- feel free to ask as many questions as we go!
HOW TO PREPARE
- Please identify and bring to my attention any allergies or skin sensitivities you may have.
- Please bring your own personal makeup kit. Whether it be two items, or a full brush set and freelance kit, this will help me to asses your skill level and knowledge of products. I can show you how to use what you already own, and together we can work to fill in any gaps if necessary.
- If you wish to learn how to apply makeup to a model, please bring someone with a larger eye space (it can be your friend, mother, brother, sister… whoever!).
- If you wish to learn how to apply makeup to yourself, please come with a clean, cleansed face. If you wish to apply skin care, feel free but we can cover that as part of the entire makeup application process!
- Please research and bring a few inspiration photos of the look you would like to create. This will help guide our lesson and ensure we practice the exact skills you are looking to build.